Monday, May 9, 2011

TOO Old For Politics

Times have changed and
I have no intent of disecting the political system , it took me six months to get a passport
and I just have to live with it...
LIVING WITH IT is what my blog is all about , I am not ready to cave in on Health Issues just because Queen's Park want's to Euthanize The Health Care System.
Emigration is a big issue , health care professionals constitute a significant proportion of the workers who have chosen to leave Canada for employment in the United States.
The shortage of doctors is self induced.
Perhaps we have a shortage of doctors and too many politicians who are not concerned about the issue.
I contacted 156 of them got three replies...
I did not contact 1 doctor , as I still have not got passed the answering machine to register...

If you speak out on this issue you can make it happen in Ontario
ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM
Scroll to the vey bottom of the blog as low as you can go and pick your MP's e-mail and contact him , text or fax or phone him but do something and you may feel better healthwise