Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Coinning McGuinty Rhethoric

Here all the time I thought I coinned the Phrase "Mc Guinty Retheoric" and I see it has been
utilized way before I introduced it to my blog. Well forget the niceties I am just sick of Dalton McGuinty mouthing off about the Fantastic job he's done with Ontario Health Care. I am not a nurse and I don't know how they tie in with Dalton , but his celebrating nurses week from Queen's Park does not excite me a bit nor help me get a Doctor
Fear of Health Care... is not an Oxymoron it's a Trend !

Click Here For Rabbies
I was on Facebook working on My NDP : Nurses Doctor Campaign when I came across a post from Nathalie Mehra and


THE ONTARIO HEALTH COALITION


It is loaded with information and it a great motivator .
Forget about the sick sytem and petitions .This is time for change this is time to clean houseThere is no alternative remedy